Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All That Jazz: "Women's History Month" 3/19/2008

1. "It's Murder" by Lil Hardin
2. "Honeysuckle Rose" by Mildred Bailey
3. "Until the Real Thing Comes Along" by Valaida Snow
4. "You're My Fever" by Cleo Brown
5. "Come On and Get It, Honey" by Nellie Lutcher
6. "Tired" by Pearl Bailey
7. "Moonglow" by Mary Lou Williams
8. "It Ain't Necessarily So" by Peggy Lee
9. "April In Paris" by Sarah Vaughan
10. "God Bless the Child" by Billie Holiday
11. "Anytime, Anyplace, Anywhere" by Hadda Brooks
12. "I've Got the World on a String" by Anita O'Day with the Oscar Peterson Quartet
13. "Swingin' Shepherd Blues" by Ella Fitzgerald
14. "Blues Melba" by Melba Liston
15. "Gypsy In My Soul" by Clora Bryant
16. "I Won't Dance" by Blossom Dearie
17. "Lover" by Dorothy Donegan
18. "Love Me or Leave Me" by Nina Simone
19. "Who What Why Where When" by Betty Carter
20. "What a Little Moonlight Can Do" by Billie Holiday (with Elaine Leighton)
21. "Ain't Nobody's Business" by Helen Humes
22. "Tea for Two" by Lisa Ekdahl/Peter Nordahl Trio
23. "I Have Dreamed" by Jane Ira Bloom
24. "Bewitched" by Rebecca Martin
25. "Basin Street Blues" by Diana Krall
26. "How Deep Is the Ocean?" by Marian McPartland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.