Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All That Jazz: 7/9/2008

1. "Surrey with the fringe on top" by Miles Davis from Muted Miles
2. "I've grown accustomed to your face" by Sonny Rollins from Rollins Plays for Bird (Rudy Van Gelder Remasters)
3. "Someday I'll find you" by Sonny Rollins from Freedom Suite (Keepnews Collection)
4. "Maria" by Dave Brubeck Quartet from Music from West Side Story
5. "Jet song" by Oscar Peterson from Ultimate: Oscar Peterson
6. "I feel pretty" by Sarah Vaughan from Ken Burns Jazz: Sarah Vaughan
7. "How long has this been going on?" by Carmen McRae from Finest Hour
8. "I can't get started" by Anita O'Day from Jazz 'Round Midnight
9. "It ain't necessarily so" by Peggy Lee from Black Coffee
10. "Nature boy" by Lisa Ekdahl & the Peter Nordahl Trio from Back to Earth
11. "Lover come back to me" by Felicia Carter from Feather/Step Lightly
12. "Oblighetto" by Brother Jack McDuff from Droppin' Science: Greatest Samples from the Blue Note Lab
13. "Four women" by Nina Simone from Jazz Masters 17
14. "Cry me a river (truth & soul remix)" by Dinah Washington from Verve Remixed 4
15. "Al's greens" by Jeff Coffin Mu'Tet from Mutopia
16. "Brown stew fish" by Rockamovya from Rockamovya
17. "Mela" by Esperanza Spaulding from Esperanza
18. "Agbannon blues" by Lionel Loueke from Karibu
19. "Land's end" by Clifford Brown from Study in Brown
20. "I left my baby" by The Count Basie All-Stars featuring Jimmy Rushing from The Sound of Jazz

No comments: